The Data Sharing initiative creates partnerships with mobile apps and other tech companies to make it easier to get around WeHo.
- Adopt a standard data sharing agreement and updated terms and conditions to enable potential no-cost partnerships.
- Identify critical data and launch APIs as appropriate to expedite data sharing.
- Consider how the proposed Transportation Management Organization (TMO) as part of the updated City’s Transportation Demand Management (TDM) ordinance can help test the effectiveness of this sharing approach.
- Explore the Google Waze Connected Community Program (CCP) opportunity and designate a representative (perhaps from the data working group) to participate.
- Identify the resources to support data-sharing for big events, road construction, and other service disruptions.
Strategic Plan Page 33