The Mobility Data initiative improves mobility decision-making by using real time data for more efficient planning and operations.
- Inventory all of the potential programs that generate mobility related data, including real-time data or otherwise to understand interoperability across systems.
- Establish a working policy for how data will be used and shared internally. Test this framework and formalize the standard operating procedures.
- Procure a technology that will enable the City of West Hollywood to integrate all of this data into one federated platform.
- Consider developing an analytics challenge and partner with a local university to identify use cases.
- Collaborate with the data working group to establish other business cases for mobility data analysis.
Strategic Plan Page 27